A PR consultant since 98, working agency-side, I am a director and Founder at Liberate Media (www.liberatemedia.com) a forward-thinking Integrated PR and social media consultancy.
Our team of senior-level consultants span the journalism, PR and social media disciplines and our focus is on delivering honest, results-driven and strategic consultancy.
Liberate Media is defined by its excellent knowledge of the market and strong industry and media contacts. Our mission is to push the boundaries of PR, and we are constantly adapting our techniques to reflect the way in which media and communications are evolving digitally.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 153 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments