|Job Title||Digital Marketing / Ecommerce / Optimisation Professional|
|Registered Since||13 Jan 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Community Management|
As well as being a digital marketing consultant, I'm also also a business journalist and content marketing professional with 15+ years experience in the content industry.
Digital marketing strategy, planning, implementation and management, including search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, user generated content (UGC), social media content, social media marketing and ads, display campaigns, content management, online content community management, content consultancy, content marketing, copywriting, information advice and guidance (IAG) content.
Blog comments by Dan Williamson
- This week's finest digital marketing infographic, 24 Jun 2013
- Should CMOs aspire to be CXOs?, 6 Dec 2012
- Google needs e-commerce school after Nexus 4 ‘Play’ sale fails, 6 Dec 2012
- Ashley Friedlein at The Future of Digital Marketing 2012 [video], 6 Jul 2012
- Brazilian retailer C&A brings Facebook 'likes' to the clothing rack, 6 Jun 2012
- Snickers 'hijacks' Katie Price's Twitter account for PR stunt, 23 Jan 2012
- Q&A: Kiddicare's Simon Harrow on digital innovation, 31 Oct 2011
- “Brand Everywhere” – the next big thing in digital marketing?, 21 Jun 2011
- Ten horrifying display ad placements, 4 Oct 2010
- Google pushing content network with new Ad Planner tutorial, 19 Aug 2010