|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Member Since||19 Jul 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Analytics|
Having always found it fascinating, I began earning a living online in 2005, travelling, reading, writing and learning while winning awards and helping others. I've managed client porfolios large and small encompassing all things good and fun about online:
- PPC (AdWords and MSN adCenter)
- Social Media
- Conversion Optimisation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
As an online marketing specialist at Koozai I've been lucky to find a competent, honest and warmly welcoming digital marketing agency where we can help people to make real improvements on exciting projects. I enjoy working with people to help improve their lives.
Connect via LinkedIn.
Follow me on Twitter!
Connect on Facebook :)
Example Wordpress blog.
Example niche blog re: 3 broadband.
Award winning digital agency, very helpful.
Online Marketing Manager at Randstad Canada Group
From September 1, 2010 until March 30, 2011.
Director at Enterventure
From January 1, 2007
Education and Qualifications
- MSN adExcellence Member
- Microsoft FrontPage developer
- Business and Marketing BA (Hons)
Blog comments by Michael Rolfe
- Knowledge, due diligence are the keys to using the cloud, 25 Apr 2012
- What Is Pinterest, and why should anyone care?, 28 Mar 2012
- Is Pinterest a copyright time bomb? , 28 Mar 2012
- Google to launch comment platform to rival Disqus and Facebook, 28 Mar 2012
- Is SMS dead? Industry says 'no', 15 Mar 2012