|Job Title||Marketing Director|
|Member Since||2 Feb 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Community Management, Web Analytics|
Email:Telephone: 0845 453 1234
I am the Marketing Director at Koozai, a UK Digital Marketing Agency based in Covent Garden, London and Southampton, Hampshire.
Koozai are a multi-award winning digital marketing agency. We specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC), Brand and Social Media working with a wide range of clients across many sectors.
We're one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies having been ranked 23rd in the Deloitte Technology Fast50.All the team at Koozai thrive on building long lasting client relationships and delivering true value for money. We're passionate about what we do - and that shows in our work. Our Digital Marketing Executives are Google AdWords Qualified to ensure our clients receive the best possible service.
My key areas of expertise are:
- PPC (AdWords and MSN adCenter)
- Social Media
Pay Per Click Management
Koozai specialise in creating, optimising and managing Pay Per Click campaigns helping clients to improve their ROI.
Digital Marketing Agency
Koozai are a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in Park Gate, near Southampton, Hampshire. Offering a vast range of services including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Reputation Management, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Link Building and Analytic
Twitter Profile for Samantha Noble
Google + - Samantha Noble
Google+ Profile for Samantha Noble
Education and Qualifications
Google AdWords Qualified Individual
MSN adExcellence Member
Blog comments by Samantha Noble
- Five ways to prevent your employees being poached, 20 Aug 2012
- Five free Twitter tools worth bookmarking, 6 Apr 2011
- Seven tips for a killer Facebook landing page, 6 Apr 2011
- How to use paid search as a branding tool, 30 Mar 2011
- Mobile commerce: 25 essential tips, 25 Mar 2011
- 51 essential link building tips, 17 Feb 2011
- Econsultancy’s 10 social media guidelines, 7 Feb 2011
- John Lewis launches mobile commerce site, 12 Oct 2010
- Google changes its trademark policy (again!), 5 Aug 2010
- Ten ways to advertise your business on Facebook, 16 Jul 2010