|Member Since||16 Sep 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media, Community Management, Strategy and Planning, Web Design, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 0141 582 0600
Address: 70 Mitchell St, Glasgow, G1 3LX, United Kingdom
Digital marketing background, having co-founded Swordfish in 1998.
MD of social media agency, Yomego since 2008. Launched the Social Media Reputation (SMR) service which provides data combined with actionable insight tailored to clients' marketing strategies and KPIs. The 'SMR score' benchmark is a popularity index which ranks brands alongside their competitors.
Social Media Reputation (SMR) service
Our popularity benchmarking service, SMR provides brands with a score out of 100 to provide context alongside competitors. It also provides a layer of insight to help make sense of the industry-leading social media data we validate and procure via Alteria
MD at Yomego & Huzu
From July 1, 2008 and still in this role.
MD at Swordfish
From August 1, 1998 until August 1, 2007.
Blog posts and comments by Steve Richards
- Do brands need to care about Vine?, 30 Jan 2013
- Social CRM no longer a myth?, 19 Sep 2012
- Social Olympics: Nike versus Adidas, 19 Jun 2012
- Social Olympics: Nike versus Adidas, 18 Jun 2012
- 18 reasons why your agency won’t get hired, 1 May 2012
- Social customer service: eight things to consider before you start, 10 Apr 2012
- How social CRM will change the way brands deal with customers, 5 Mar 2012
- Social and the grey market, 23 Feb 2012
- Why social customer service will come of age in 2012, 12 Jan 2012
- Why social customer service will come of age in 2012, 11 Jan 2012