|Organisation||Greenfield Strategic Marketing Consultants|
|Member Since||28 Mar 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Strategy and Planning, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 01264 889170
Address: The Green, West Tytherley, SALISBURY, SP5 1LA, United Kingdom
Director of Greenfield Strategic Marketing Consultants: www.greenfield.co.uk
(See agency profile on this site)
VT Group Plc, Fujifilm, Barratt Homes, Omega, Government, Accsys Technologies Plc, Leatherhead Foods, Goremortgage
Extremely quick creative thinker with ability to identify opportunities and problem solve. Digital expert having created over 100 web solutions since 1997. Core strenghts include digital integration, strategy and branding in B2B and B2C
Author of Digital Revolution, part of the CEO Success Series. Outlining 7 digital steps to transform your business.
The Greenfield website, blog and news site. Link to Digital Revolution the 'breakthrough' book for CEOs
Stuart Greenfield blog
CEO at Greenfield Strategic Marketing Consultants
From April 12, 2008 and still in this role.
CEO at LPGF Ltd
From November 10, 1999 until April 11, 2008.
CEO at GCM Ltd
From May 5, 1995 until October 11, 1999.
Education and Qualifications
20 years Creative Director major UK ad agency
Blog comments by Stuart Greenfield
- 17 digital marketing and ecommerce trends for 2013 by Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein, 9 Jan 2013
- Consumers don't trust advertising, is social media part of the solution?, 14 Jun 2010
- Magazines are going into ad production — whether agencies like it or not, 27 Apr 2010
- Apple's response to netbooks: a tablet?, 23 May 2009
- Drama 2.0's predictions for 2009, 17 Dec 2008
- A case study in 'social media' success, 3 Dec 2008
- A look at Enterprise 2.0, 3 Nov 2008
Forum posts by Stuart Greenfield
- Online/web recruitment module for medium sized SME, 21 Jun 2010
- Microsoft's "I'm a PC" ad campaign, 19 Nov 2008