|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy and Planning, Web Design|
|Industry Focus||Automotive, Consumer Goods, Food & Drink, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
Number One First Street
|Number of Staff||151-500|
Established in 1995, Amaze is a leading, full service marketing and technology consultancy. The company’s purpose is to inspire original thinking through a deeper understanding of technology and human behaviour.
Amaze has proven strength across the entire digital stack from strategy to solution design and global implementation. Amaze integrates the creative mindset of an agency with robust consulting and technology implementation skills, which has allowed it to build a strong reputation in global design & build and eCommerce. Its work currently spans 104 countries in 28 languages for an impressive client list that includes ASICS, Bridgestone, Coats plc, Coca-Cola, Dyson, Lexus, ODEON Cinemas, Toyota and Unilever.
In 2012, Amaze ranked 12th in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency League Table, as well as 4th in the eCommerce category and 5th in the mobile category.
Amaze came in at 18th in the UK’s Top 100 Interactive Agencies by New Media Age (NMA) and 3rd in the website design & build category – a top five position it has held for the past three years. The agency also ranked 2nd in the 2012 B2B Marketing Marcomms Agencies League Table.
Amaze was named within the UK’s Top 10 Interactive Agencies by Forrester.
In early 2013, Amaze was acquired by St Ives Group plc to establish a new digital solutions pillar within the groups Marketing Services division, which will provide support and investment to accelerate Amaze’s growth and expansion into new territories.
For further information and case studies, please visit www.amaze.com
Lexus Europe, Unilever, Coats plc, ASICS, ODEON Cinemas, The Co-operative Group, East Coast Mainline, Coca-Cola, Toyota Motor Europe, and The Saucy Fish Co'
* 12th in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency League Table, including:
* 4th in the eCommerce category
* 5th in the mobile category
* 18th in the UK’s Top 100 Interactive Agencies by New Media Age (NMA)Including:
* 3rd in the website design & build category
* 2nd in the 2012 B2B Marketing Marcomms Agencies League Table
* Amaze is named within the UK’s Top 10 Interactive Agencies by Forrester
Press Releases from Amaze
- Amaze joins forces with St Ives Group, 20 Mar 2013
- ASICS appoints Amaze, neoworks & hybris for global eCommerce solution, 7 Dec 2012
Blog comments by Amaze
- 45% of businesses still don't have a mobile site or app: report, Jasper Bell, 3 May 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks