|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Mobile, User Experience and Usability, Web Design, eCRM|
|Industry Focus||Automotive, Financial Services, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Retail|
|Number of Staff||61-150|
|Date Established||1st January 1999|
We are a full service ecommerce and online marketing agency, we:
- create engaging and effective ecommerce sites that help you sell and convert more
- develop successful online marketing campaigns focused on response
- implement behavioural merchandising solutions to increase your conversion
Having passion about your business, your strategy and your satisfaction is what brings success to us both...
In today's competitive ecommerce world, we believe that we can bring you the right balance of technical expertise and project rigour with a creative flair in tune with your brand.
Everything that we do at eibDIGITAL is focused on improving your online sales:
• As experts in ecommerce we bring both great technology and fresh ideas to move your web strategy forward.
• We build GREAT B2B & B2C websites based on EPiServer and Microsoft technologies
• We offer sophisticated automated merchandising solutions from Apptus and Omniture proven to increase conversion and basket value
• Our experienced web designers and ecommerce consultants bring their considerable expertise to help understand your brand and user personas to produce compelling and converting websites.
• Driving valuable traffic to your site through effective online marketing and analytics using the latest techniques of SEO, PPC and email.
Euromoney, Hallmark, The Conran Shop, Le Creuset, HSS Hire, Ryman, and Girlguiding UK
'Customer King' with HSS
Retail Week Technology Award with New Look
Drapers Best New Etailer with Radley
Reports featuring eibDIGITAL
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2011, 17 Jun 2011
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2010, 23 Mar 2010
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2009, 13 Jan 2009
Events eibDIGITAL has sponsored
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks