|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Strategy / Management Consultancy)|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media, Strategy and Planning, Web Analytics|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services, Government & Public Sector, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
13A Abercromby Place
|Number of Staff||6-15|
|Date Established||1st June 2004|
Lynchpin is an independent web analytics consultancy. Since 2005, we've been unlocking the power of data to help our clients meet their online objectives.
Lynchpin matches commercial experience with technical expertise at every stage of the analytics journey.
We're equally at home providing a complete outsourced analytics function as well as supporting experienced in-house analyst teams.
We forge genuine partnerships with our clients. Lynchpin work with Viacom, Turner Broadcasting, HSBC, Experian, RBI, Canon, Lloyds Banking Group, IPC Media and Schuh amongst others.
Plan web analytics strategies with the right metrics, processes and technologies. Then we empower teams to make insight core to their ongoing success
- Requirements Analysis
- Technology Selection
- Knowledge Transfer
Get the most out of web analytics technology. Vendor neutral, flexible and capable - we find or build the right tools for the job.
- Implementation Support
- Bespoke Solutions
- Data Integration
We deliver results that matter: actionable insight, continuous performance improvement, the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining
Dyson, Thomas Pink, Canon, Viacom, HSBC, Turner Broadcasting, Standard Life, Reed Business Information, Experian, UK Parliamnet, Schuh, Lloyds Banking Group, AXA, and Virgin Holidays
Reports featuring Lynchpin
- Marketing Attribution Management Buyer's Guide 2013, 31 Oct 2012
- Online Measurement and Strategy Report 2012, 5 Jul 2012
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2012, 12 Dec 2011
- Online Measurement and Strategy Report 2011, 22 Jun 2011
- Marketing Attribution Management Buyer's Guide, 31 May 2011
- Online Measurement and Strategy Report 2010, 8 Jun 2010
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2010, 6 Jan 2010
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2008, 6 Nov 2008
Events Lynchpin has sponsored
Blog comments by Lynchpin
- Social media measurement: Is Google Analytics getting it wrong?, Andrew Hood, 13 Feb 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks