|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, E-commerce, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning, Web Design|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing & Engineering, Service Businesses|
Carvers Industrial Estate
|Number of Staff||6-15|
mwa Digital is a Creative Digital Agency specialising in Drupal based solutions for Consumer, Healthcare, Energy and Manufacturing companies.
We help businesses reach further into their markets with effective Online Marketing Strategies, then convert more of the audience into customers with engaging Web and Mobile Design & Development.
Our Drupal Development, Search Marketing and Social Media experience has been gained by successfully delivering over 400 projects to date.
mwa Digital is a regular contributor and sponsor to the open source community, and is responsible for developing extended modules for the Drupal platform including Companies and Contacts Management, X-press One Page Checkout and mBlog, the fully integrated professional Blogging solution with Social Media syndication.
We are a results-driven, time & task focused company, dedicated to providing our clients with accountable, tech-savvy solutions in a creative environment.
Abbott, Allergan, Cara Dillon, Ecosulis, Frontier Software plc, GE Healthcare, Gold Track, Leo, Lloyds Property Group, Lundbeck, Novartis, Project 7 Consultancy, Roche, Synco, and The Warmer Group
2012 Blue Drop Awards Best Industry Website Nomination (Gold Track)
2012 Blue Drop Awards Best Non-Profit Website Nomination (Early Symptoms Alzheimer's)
Blog comments by mwa Digital
- The trillion dollar ecommerce pie: are you getting your slice?, Philip Allen, 22 Mar 2013
- Millets unveils new upgraded site, but where's the mobile version?, Philip Allen, 14 Feb 2013
- Why online marketing is as simple as five-a-side football, Philip Allen, 4 Feb 2013
- 13 content marketing tips from the experts: how to write a great blog, Philip Allen, 19 Jan 2013
- Five big marketing mistakes companies make, Philip Allen, 17 Jan 2013
- 90% of agencies say clients expect more work for less money, Philip Allen, 8 Jan 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks