|Date||21st November 2007 (9:00am – 5:30pm)|
|Venue||Royal Institute of British Architects, London, United Kingdom|
About the event
Online Marketing Masterclasses - How to Acquire, Convert & Retain Customers Online
Now in its 5th Year!
In just one day, learn about best practice online marketing across the customer acquisition, conversion and retention cycle. Hear from expert practitioners about what's available as part of your online marketing toolbox, what works best, and how to measure and optimise performance.
Case Study speakers this year include:
- Head of E-Commerce, National Express
- Group Marketing Director, Harper Collins
- Head of Acquisition, EDF Energy
- E-commerce Manager, Boden
- Senior Site Manager (Consumer), Dell
- Head of E-commerce and Relationship Marketing, Eurostar
Royal Institute of British Architects
Ashley Friedlein, E-consultancy.com (see http://www.e-consultancy.com/about/contact.asp for contact details)