About Veronika Sonsev
Veronika Sonsev is the CEO and Founder of inSparq.com, a company that provides social commerce technology to retailers. She is also a Cofounder of Women in Wireless. In her 12-year career as an entrepreneur and executive at AOL and Jumptap, Veronika has built new business lines, developed strategic partnerships and launched international markets. Veronika earned an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BA in Economics from American University. She was recently honored by Fast Company as one of 60 members to The League of Extraordinary Women. Veronika was also named one of the Mobile Women to Watch 2012 by Mobile Marketer and one of the Top 50 Women to Watch in Tech by Femmeonomics. Follow her on Twitter @vsonsev @insparq.
About Social Commerce In Action
- Selling through social media
- Converting 'Likes' and 'Follows' into real dollars
- Creating communities around the offline store
- Retail brands part of the online conversation
- What is social commerce?
- Activating communities and social discovery
- Leveraging startups for social innovation