If you're considering adding e-commerce functionality to your site, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process.
Request For Proposals (RFPs)
Coming in at over 300 pages in length and almost 120,000 words long, Econsultancy's newly-updated Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Best Practice Guide covers everything you need to know about paid search advertising. The guide will help beginners and experts to plan, create, launch and optimise paid search campaigns and maximise their return on investment. This guide has been thoroughly updated to include best practice around mobile paid search, integrating paid search with other channels (including offline), and takes into account Google's new Enhanced Campaigns function.
Most Popular Reports
Need help with web project management but don't know where to start? Econsultancy has created more than 40 individual best-practice template documents as downloadable files that you can customise to suit any web projects you’re working on.
Econsultancy’s How to Run a Successful E-commerce ITT best practice guide is absolutely essential reading for organizations considering a new e-commerce platform or upgrading their existing systems. The comprehensive 95-page report is aimed at helping in-company e-commerce managers to understand the skills and techniques required to manage the Invitation to Tender process in a professional and expedient manner.
Latest Blog Posts
- IMW 2013 Econsultancy Hangout: Measurement, analytics, and attribution: part two 17 May
- Are financial service online communities effective? 17 May
- This week's finest digital marketing infographic 17 May
- 10 interesting digital marketing stats we've seen this week 17 May
- How new Google Plus features can help you create great content. Part one: image editing 17 May
- Five lessons in corporate brand building from the big boys 17 May