|Date||9:00am 24th January – 6:00pm 25th January 2013|
|Venue||Swissotel Le Concorde, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand|
About the course
UK's most popular Digital Marketing course - Thailand
A 2 day digital university. We’ll introduce you to the essentials of a wide range of digital marketing and e-commerce staples.
- Intensive 2-day course covering a complete overview of digital marketing
- Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies
- Understand the digital marketing spectrum from Social Media, Paid search, SEO, e-mail marketing, to affiliate marketing & mobile marketing
This 2-day program is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn the various customer engagement channels (like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO) and how to integrate them into your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
How will I benefit?
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape
- The new marketing paradigm
- Knowing your customers online
- Your website and web usability
- Online measurement and analytics
Customer Engagement Channels
- Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
- Geo-location – are you ready?
- Mobile marketing – key considerations for effective use
- Group Purchasing – just a fad or a long term tool?
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
- Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – how to do it better
- Affiliate marketing – what it is and how to deploy it
- How to build your dream online strategy
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further reading
Co-Founder & Principal Trainer, Thumbsup Media Co. Ltd
Jakrapong co-founded and managed a highly engaging tech professional community thumbsup.in.th in Thailand which was a well-known among tech enthusiast in Thailand. He provides digital marketing consulting and training to many leading companies in Thailand.
Prior to this, Jakrapong has spent 13 years in marketing and editorial in top global firms like Yahoo!, Samsung and also Thai companies like Shin Corporation, Manager Media Group, etc.. Jakrapong is specializes in Digital strategy, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and analytics. Jakrapong holds a Master of Arts (Communication), Marketing, from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University.
Swissotel Le Concorde, Bangkok
Swissotel Le Concorde Bangkok is a luxurious 5-star hotel located on Ratchadapisek Road adjacent to the Huay Kwang subway station. Just a two-minute walk from the MRT station, it provides easy access to all areas of the exciting and vibrant city of Bangkok – such as Central Plaza Rama 9, Terminal 21, MBK, Siam Square, Jatujak Market, Chinatown and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, to name just a few.