In-company Digital Marketing Training
Online marketing training delivered in-house.
Your team is not like any other. You're addressing specific challenges and opportunities with a particular skill set. That's where our bespoke, in-company digital training comes in.
We'll listen to your needs and design the perfect in-company training programme highly relevant to your organisation and your team - anything from an interactive workshop series to a complete conference.
If you're training five or more people, the custom route offers best value for money as well as:
- Super-relevance – courses built for your industry and your team's experience level.
- A more open atmosphere – where delegates can be frank about the challenges specific to the organisation.
- A range of formats – customised courses, sector-specific academies, digital mentoring, complete in-house conferences...
- A dedicated training consultant – to design the best programme and see that it's delivered to the highest standards.
Great content is just the beginning. You also need it delivered in the right way. Working in partnership with you, we develop the most appropriate format for delivering the results you seek.
Here are some examples:
- Skills training – any of our training courses tailored for your sector, your skills and your website (plus a whole lot more not listed under public training). Programmes can be a one-off or delivered across multiple sessions, either on your premises or at one of our training venues.
- Needs analysis – detailed assessment of your organisation's current knowledge and capabilities in order to structure a comprehensive training programme to address knowledge gaps.
- In-house academies – a combination of targeted briefing sessions, skills seminars, stakeholder workshops and consultancy services.
- Consulting services – we work with you to develop your digital strategy and sharpen your execution. Read more about our consulting services.
- Internal events – from expert-led roundtables to an all-singing, all-dancing digital marketing summit for your entire team. We'll programme and manage the whole thing.
- Mentoring – personal advice and strategic support for senior managers and directors. We'll pair you up with the right peer.
- Webinars and on-demand content – so you can learn anytime, anyplace.
Read more about how we've worked with clients such as Lloyds TSB and Hachette to meet their internal training requirements.
Who is our training suitable for?
Our in-company training is tailored to fit the requirements of your organisation, and extends beyond the remits of the marketing team. We have delivered training to a wide range of audiences:
- Specialist digital marketing teams wanting to update their skills.
- Offline marketers who need to practical insight into online marketing.
- Account executives from digital agencies who need to get up to speed fast.
- Human resources teams responsible for the employee brand, recruiting digital staff and internal skills development.
- Board level executives wishing to understand the implications of digital for their business.
- Entire organisations who wish to evolve the enterprise for the digital era.
Our in-company training is frequently tailored to the specific requirements of a particular industry sector. We have worked across the board, including financial services, government and public sector, retail, media and publishing and travel industries, as well as PR, marketing and advertising agencies.
Helping you achieve your desired training outcome
If you think we may be able to help, please ring us on +44 (0)20 7269 1470 or contact us by email at email@example.com. We'll listen to what you want to achieve and suggest the most appropriate training.
- If you decide to go ahead with the training, we'll continue to work closely with you to ensure that you achieve the results you were looking for.
- We'll work together to develop the course content based on the extent to which you wish to tailor it to your industry and your organisation. You'll have the opportunity to approve the course outline in advance so you can be sure it hits the mark.
- With a large faculty of practitioner trainers as well as an extensive international network of contacts across the digital marketing industry, we'll make sure you have exactly the right person or team to deliver the training.
- We can hold the training at your offices, at one of our training venues or we can help source a suitable facility.
- We know requirements can be urgent – we'll do our best to meet the tightest of deadlines!
Did you know... an Econsultancy subcription, providing access to up-to-date best practice reports and how-to guides, can be a great way to ensure that your training is supported by ongoing learning and development resources?
Clients we've customised for:
Sainsburys • Fasthosts • Microsoft • Avis • Lloyds Banking Group • Orange • Nestlé • Thomas Cook • Expedia • FT.com • John Lewis • More Th>n • JustGiving • Steak • TMW • DLKW Lowe • Random House • River Island • Vodafone • HarperCollins • Met Office • Aviva • AXA Sunlife • Sony • McCann Erickson • COI • Reed Business Information • IPC Media • Turner Broadcasting • GE Money • Ladbrokes • Euromoney • Visa • Moneysupermarket • Nationwide • Engine Group • BSI • TUI • New Look • Hachette
In-company training case studies
We can deliver customised training in a variety of formats and styles to suit your goals and budget. Here are two recent examples:
Lloyds Banking Group
After a competitive pitch, the Digital Banking Team within Lloyds Banking Group chose Econsultancy as their in-house digital training provider because of our extensive experience in delivering first-class, bespoke digital training for big brands.
We designed and delivered an intensive, tailored digital training programme using leading industry expert trainers. Topics covered include social media, mobile marketing, usability & user experience, email marketing and persuasion marketing.
Econsultancy has provided us with a unique training facility which we just couldn't facilitate internally. They enable us to be at the cutting edge of thinking in the digital sector and have formed a key part in our on-boarding process for new colleagues into the team. I look forward to working with Econsultancy in the future as we expand our programme to more colleagues and more areas of digital.
Senior Digital Manager, Digital Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
Hachette UK, the UK's largest and most diversified book publisher, needs to address skills gaps to rise to the challenges of digital publishing.
Econsultancy is helping up-skill their Sales, Marketing, PR, Editorial and Education teams. We started with internal focus groups to find the gaps, then designed custom programmes on topics such as social media, online PR and digital campaign planning.
Econsultancy worked directly with managers across the business to tailor each workshop to our needs. The workshops have been really well received and all feedback has been massively positive; it's really inspired our staff to explore different digital opportunities. We look forward to introducing new topics and ways of delivering the training such as webinars and e-learning.
Learning and Development Manager, Hachette UK
To discuss your requirements, call our Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7269 1470.