Econsultancy's Alumni Network makes continuing your professional development easy, even when you’ve completed your qualification.
Access is immediate upon graduation and benefits include:
- Access to an exclusive Alumni online area where you can keep in touch with your fellow graduates and receive regular updates about special offers and Alumni events
- Complementary Econsultancy Silver subscription for 1 year after graduation
- 20% off standard subscription rates (Silver and Gold)
- 20% off public training courses for you and your colleagues
- Discounted rates on further qualifications
- Continued support of the Econsultancy qualifications team who can help with any aspect of Econsultancy’s services
- An Alumni badge to display on your Econsultancy.com membership profile (and anywhere else you think it would be useful) so employers and partners can easily be made aware of your achievements
No matter what qualification level you attain, from Digital Certificate through to MSc, Alumni membership will be automatically granted on graduation.
Econsultancy Alumni include:
- Senior eCommerce Manager, Vodafone
- Head of Online Selling, House of Fraser
- Head of Operations, Zulily UK
- Senior Research Analyst, Econsultancy
- Head of Digital Communications, University of Liverpool
- E-commerce Executive, LV=
- Vice President, Communications, International Cooperative and Mutual Insurance Federation
MSc dissertation topics for 2012 include:
- Buying behaviour model for purchasing Life Insurance through mobile devices in the UK
- Does the presentation style of web analytics data affect decision making?
- How do B2B organisations use social media to raise their brand awareness?
- How are mobile phones changing the way people shop? - an empirical study of shopping behaviours in the purchase of six consumer goods
- A methodology for measuring the act of intent on mobile touchscreen devices
If you'd like to talk to any of our graduates about their dissertation topics, let us know and we'll put you in touch.