Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The 10 most common mistakes of blogger outreach 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 19 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 18 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Ben has been in digital marketing since 2006, and has a wealth of experience across all areas of digital marketing, specialising in SEO, SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, web analytics and website optimisation.
He has experience on the agency side, having been apart of a fairfax owned digital agency in the 1st half of his career, and assisting a variety of clients with their digital marketing strategy.
Ben now focuses his talents on the client side of digital strategy. He was previously the marketing manager at Australia’s favourite online children’s brand: Tinyme. And now is the ecommerce and digital marketing manager at Meyer Cookware Australia, and is in charge of launching their new websites for the Anolon, Circulon, Raco & Esteele brands.
Ben spoke at the Online Retailer Conference & E-commerce Expo in September 2011 and in July 2012. He is currently speaking in a panel at the Ecommerce Conference & Expo in Melbourne in April. Ben is a digital marketing enthusiast with a firm passion for the digital marketing industry and is currently a guest writer for power retail.
Ben is also the creator of the Linkedin group "Online Marketing Australia" where digital marketing experts from all around discuss their thoughts and share their ideas and insights about online marketing.
Ben Liau’s take on the digital marketing industry:
With an industry that changes so rapidly, one can only be on top of things by keeping up with the changes and dynamically changing with the times.
They call me the "Executioner of Ideas" but i dont kill ideas, i "execute" them.