|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Registered Since||24 Dec 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
Address: 50-52 Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton, Hampshire, SO311BB, United Kingdom
I have been working in the Digital Media & Marketing industry since I graduated in 2003. I previously worked with household name clients to deliver video marketing solutions and have more recently created award winning Website Designs and Online Marketing campaigns.
I have achieved top Search Engine rankings for businesses within the highly competitive finance, insurance and motoring industries. My passion for website design and usability combined with my success in SEO, means that I understand how companies can achieve maximum ROI with their websites.
Koozai - Digital Marketing Agency
As a specialist Digital Marketing Agency, Koozai are able to provide a focused, professional service for all clients to improve website visibility.
My Twitter Feed
Follow me on Twitter for the latest news and thoughts on SEO, PPC, Video, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), Usability and Design
My Linkedin Profile
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Circle Me on Google+
I am currently the most active on Google+ so add me to your circles for SEO, PPC, CRO and Website updates.
Education and Qualifications
Google AdWords Qualified Individual
Blog comments by Dean Marsden
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013, 29 Nov 2013
- Google and authorship: more than just a picture in SERPs, 29 Sep 2013
- Google's new 'Hummingbird' search algorithm: the experts' view, 29 Sep 2013
- Has social changed corporate culture forever?, 31 Aug 2013
- Why site optimisation is necessary before, during and after site redesigns, 31 Aug 2013
- Seven tips for designing an effective ecommerce call-to-action, 31 May 2013
- Abandoned basket emails: creative vs. best practice?, 28 Apr 2013
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more, 28 Apr 2013
- 10 more examples of responsive design in ecommerce, 29 Mar 2013
- Five demoralising Google Trends, 28 Mar 2013