|Job Title||Content Marketing Manager|
|Registered Since||21 Apr 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Copywriting, Social|
Email:Telephone: 0845 453 1234
I am the Content Marketing Manager for Koozai, a leading Digital Marketing agency with offices in Southampton and London.
I have always expressed a passion for new media and new technology. I have strong Sales and Marketing experience in both the financial and hospitality sectors, and I am also experienced at writing journalistic and marketing copy.
Most recently I have written scripts for news stations and marketing copy for sports teams and partnerships. I started writing online marketing copy for Koozai in January 2011, and in August 2012 was named the Content Marketing Manager.
Intelligent Digital Marketing
As a leading Digital Marketing Agency, Koozai provide a range of online services including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Copywriting services and much more.
At Koozai, we specialise in a number of key online marketing services, including Copywriting. Click for more information on our copywriting services, such as website copywriting, article writing, blog writing and marketing, press releases and more.
Koozai's blog is an excellent source of industry related news and specialist tips & advice on services.
Twitter profile for James Perrin
Blog comments by James Perrin
- Twitter network analysis: identifying influencers and innovators, 31 Oct 2013
- Behavioural marketing and how to get your customers to love you, 9 Oct 2013
- Gamification for marketers: what old school games can teach us about engagement, 30 Aug 2013
- Six alternatives to using the dreaded Captcha images, 30 Jul 2013
- Is duplication the sincerest form of flattery?, 26 Jul 2013
- Four ways to drive engagement with user-generated content, 26 Jun 2013
- When bad content happens to good websites, 29 May 2013
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? , 13 May 2013
- How Kia used consumer reviews online and offline , 11 Apr 2013
- Is The Telegraph's metered paywall a good idea? , 27 Mar 2013