|Date||9:00am 27th March – 5:00pm 28th March 2013|
|Venue||Hotel Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
About the course
This 2 day introductory course will provide you with a solid grasp of the mobile marketing landscape, examine the sector’s rapid evolution and consider current and future trends. By focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of mobile best practice as it currently stands and valuable insights into how to develop your company’s mobile strategy.
Mobile technology has already fundamentally transformed personal communications, but with mobile becoming ever more ubiquitous, driving increased social media activity and allowing digital communications channels to be accessible on the move, it is having a huge impact on how organisations, businesses and brands talk to customers.
This 2 day course will provide you with a solid understanding of the mobile marketing landscape, examining the sector's rapid evolution and considering current and future trends. Focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of the technologies and terminology of mobile and best practice guidelines, as well as being able to articulate the benefits and opportunities of a mobile strategy, and how this fits into a multichannel approach.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for brands, agencies and organisations looking to gain a comprehensive and structured insight into mobile marketing. Primarily aimed at those with little or no mobile experience, it is ideal for anybody looking to develop a broad expertise in this emerging channel.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use the six core disciplines of mobile: sales, promotion, advertising, mCRM, brand engagement, advertising response and mobile experiential
- Generate real value through the mobile channel
- Develop a strategic approach to define how mobile fits into your customer experience
- Use apps and mobile internet to get your message across
FREE 1 year Silver Membership (WORTH USD495 or RM1,500) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Silver Membership (USD495/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- From text and calls to convergent connected devices; how have these technologies developed and how are consumers using them?
- Case studies and examples used to understand the six core disciplines of mobile: sales promotion, mobile advertising, mCRM, brand engagement, advertising response, mobile experiential.
Mobile and Social
- These two media channels are growing together to dominate all others in the minds of the next generation of consumers, and in particular, social location. We consider how brands have and can use social location to engage their customers.
- From acquisition to transaction, mobile is now a complete end to end channel. From mobile commerce sites, to in-app payments and NFC, we consider how businesses can and must generate real revenue through the mobile channel.
- As the mobile channel proliferates in both technology and consumers, a strategic approach to mobile becomes even more imperative. Mobile strategy considers the possibilities for the channel, the business objectives and processes, where customers are in the mobile landscape and the future roadmap.
Mobile Apps and Internet
- Many brands have used apps to engage with customers, but what goes in to building the perfect mobile app? The rapid growth of the mobile internet has extended the possibilities even further. How can these powerful tools be deployed to assist brands get their message across and use services in more innovative and convenient ways?
Hotel Holiday Inn Glenmarie
For any queries please contact Lynn on +603 7803 6191 or at firstname.lastname@example.org