As you transform your company or team into a digital marketing powerhouse, it helps to know where you are today, how it compares to the best and how to accelerate your progress.
Econsultancy's ten-year position at the eye of the digital storm gives us unique insight into the challenges you'll face as you develop your digital strategy and sharpen your execution.
It's one of the reasons so many blue-chip companies turn to us for custom, in-house training. And it's also why top executives consider our consulting services an essential extension of their talent base.
Here's what our consulting team brings to the table:
- Independence — We have no media or technology to sell, no campaign idea to push. Just sound advice.
- Breadth of vision — Every day we see what best practice looks like in every digital discipline and across all industries.
- Depth of expertise — Our consultants are among the very best practitioners from across the digital marketing spectrum with deep experience working with some of the world's leading brands.
- Unmatched resources — Our consulting engagements draw on Econsultancy's world-famous research, community and content. If we don't know something, we know someone who does.
- Powerful methodology — including our Positioning and Capabilities Roadmap and clear, concise Action Plans.
In short, there's no one better to help you understand how digital can drive growth in your business, then help build the capabilities to deliver.
Each consulting engagement is unique, but they often involve one or more of these services:
Digital Strategy development
Everything starts with strategy. We make sure yours is clear, actionable, measurable and aligned with your business goals, whether looking at the whole, or developing and integrating a specific area, such as social media strategy.
Technology, processes and people are what turn strategy into success. We assess your skills and resources, then recommend the investment and training you need to succeed.
Fully embracing digital often demands a fundamental change in your company's structure and processes. Our consultants have helped some of the worlds' top companies tackle challenges like these:
- New departmental structures
- Revised processes and policies
- Skills strategies and roadmaps
- Change management and empowerment programs
- Technology migration and automation
Great decisions often depend on great information. Our custom research service helps you understand your market, its opportunities and threats so you can frame the right strategy. Bespoke research might cover things like:
- Future trends in technology and its impact on your sector
- Consumer behavior trends and its implications
- Marketing trends and patterns
- Market sizing and growth forecasts
- Competitive landscape and likely new entrants
- Benchmarking across all digital disciplines
No digital team is an island. Our Supplier Selection Program makes sure you find the partners that fit your needs and your culture. We know the entire market and we've seen what works in every sector.
Senior managers and directors often need personal advice and strategic support. We'll pair you up with a fellow senior marketer who has been there and done that. The result: a fast path to digital excellence.
Every consulting engagement starts with a chat. Contact our Client Services Team on +44 (0)20 7269 1450 or email email@example.com.