|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Member Since||25 Jun 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Analytics|
I'm a Digital Marketing Executive at Koozai, a leading UK Digital Marketing Agency, working in the Hampshire office.
Koozai is a well-known name in the industry and we've won many awards for our services.
We specialise in the core areas of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), as well as Social Media and Brand Reputation Management.
In my position I deal with clients across a huge range of industries, from small family business to large corporations. Ultimately my aim is always to provide the very best customer service to my clients, aiming to increase the income they derive from online marketing campaigns and increasing and improving their online brand presence.
The key areas I am involved in are SEO and PPC. I have worked in a range of industries during my career including financial services, Public Sector, and being an affiliate marketer in the onling gaming niches.
Blog comments by Andy Killworth
- Four things marketers can learn from the Papa John's $250m SMS spam lawsuit, 15 Nov 2012
- SEO: search experience optimisation, 14 Nov 2012
- Six ways to make your grumpy developer less grumpy, 14 Nov 2012
- Five website pre-launch tips, 14 Nov 2012
- Dear silly web: 20 things to banish in 2013, 14 Nov 2012
- Seven Silicon Valley benefits and perks your company might want to avoid, 14 Nov 2012
- New Balance's new websites are good, but lack the x factor, 18 Sep 2012
- Yes, you can buy a like (and you just might want to), 13 Sep 2012
- GoDaddy's outage shows the importance of DNS, 13 Sep 2012
- Stats: Do consumers appreciate live chat on websites?, 12 Sep 2012