|Member Since||23 Jan 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Lead Generation, Strategy and Planning|
Andy McCartney is an experienced and versatile marketing/services executive and tactician for hi tech and B2B organizations - 25 years with software vendors and service providers in Europe and North America. Broad knowledge of all marketing disciplines with a focus on digital technologies and practices relating to customer acquisition, retention, up/cross selling, marketing automation/efficiencies and analytics.
Currently engaging with SMBs/SMEs and implementing 'Digital Demand Generation' (DDG), which are fully customized lead generation and lead management solutions. Marketing automation tools are now affordable for small-midsize companies, but the analysis, strategy, implementation and ongoing content needed to make DDG solutions succeed needs to be precise.
Andy McCartney, founder of iMCCmarketing, has implemented demand generation & marketing automation for many companies large and small. His deep understanding of marketing technologies, as well as VP of marketing roles for two B2B companies & VP of Services at two marketing agencies provide a unique skillset available for creating custom demand generation solutions.
Education and Qualifications
BA (Hons) in Systems Analysis & Design from the University of West England
Additional credits & certifications from:
-University of Maryland: Marketing
-University of Georgia: Small Business Management
President of the British American Business Group 2009-2010
Current Member of Executive Committee of British American Business Council
Blog posts and comments by Andy McCartney
- Content marketing in healthcare. Understanding role and maintaining credibility, 7 Mar 2013
- Content marketing in healthcare. Understanding role and maintaining credibility, 6 Mar 2013
- Introducing the DBQ, perhaps the ultimate digital marketing performance metric , 20 Nov 2012
- Introducing the DBQ, perhaps the ultimate digital marketing performance metric , 19 Nov 2012
- The Digital Ocean: how to market to fishers and swimmers, 6 Feb 2012
- Create an 'Engagement Zone' to increase lead capture rates for your funnel, 16 Sep 2011
- Create an 'Engagement Zone' to increase lead capture rates for your funnel, 14 Sep 2011
- Introduction to DDG and digital sales & marketing for SME/SMBs, 12 Feb 2011
- Introduction to DDG and digital sales & marketing for SME/SMBs, 9 Feb 2011