|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Registered Since||16 Jun 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Web Analytics|
Guest blogger and speaker focussing on web analytics, SEO and PPC.
Since leaving University with a degree in Advertising I have been working in SEO and PPC and have developed a keen interest and knowledge of Website Analytics. All of these skills are frequently used within my role as a Digital Marketing Executive at Koozai, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Hampshire and London. I am also keen on writing about these areas and have even filmed video guides focussing on Web Analytics.
At Koozai we specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC), Brand Reputation Management, Social Media, Video Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Copywriting working with a wide range of clients across many sectors.
Previously Anna Spear.
Education and Qualifications
BA (Hons) Avertising from Southampton Solent University
Google AdWords Qualified Individual (Fundamentals & Advanced)
Google Anlaytics Qualified Individual
Blog comments by Anna Lewis
- Our blog now exceeds 1m monthly page views, but does it generate ROI?, 31 Oct 2013
- 25+ tried and tested tips for building your personal brand, 31 Oct 2013
- Google's new 'Hummingbird' search algorithm: the experts' view, 30 Sep 2013
- Eight useful tools for testing social marketing, 17 Sep 2013
- Why the modern marketer must embrace technology, 30 Aug 2013
- Google's new paid and organic report: An expert view, 28 Aug 2013
- Eight physical product landing pages to inspire you in your next project, 31 Jul 2013
- Retailers must switch on to the discovery channel, 31 Jul 2013
- Eight great examples of agile marketing from Oreo, 29 Jul 2013
- Are companies merging the digital and physical customer experience? , 28 Jun 2013