|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||5 Nov 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, User Experience and Usability|
About MeUX Specialist
I have my own UX consultancy - your mum ux (http://www.yourmumux.co.uk). We are well trained and highly experienced in:
- User testing
- Website usability audits
- User interviews, workshops and research
- Client interviews, workshops and research
- Competitor analysis
- Website metrics analysis
- Personas and user journeys
- Card sorting and site maps
- Functional specifications
- Paper prototyping
- Interactive prototyping
I have been involved in digital media for over 15 years. In that time I have gained a wealth of experience across a breadth of roles. I have held senior roles in Creative Production, Account Management and Information Architecture.
My responsibilities have never been solely confined to the creative aspect of a project. In the majority of cases I have worked closely with the client to develop a strategic solution and managed production to ensure it is delivered to specification.
My strengths lie in my in-depth creative and technical knowledge and my affable nature. I am communicable and confident and understand of how to liaise with a client and manage a production team whilst considering the overall business objectives of the company I am working for.
I have worked for clients from both the public and private sectors, including
- Bloomsbury Publishing
- Cancer Research UK
- City & Guilds
- Land Rover
- Lloyds TSB
- Nationwide Autocentre
- Ordnance Survey
I have overseen the development of CD-ROMs, DVDs, Desktop applications, B2C and FMCG websites, B2B websites, educational websites, online games, Content Management Systems, email and Internet marketing campaigns, online product launches, mobile marketing campaigns and interactive kiosks.
your mum ux website
Read about who we are, what we do and who we have worked with.
your mum ux blog
Read what we have to say about our the digital industry and get free advice about usability.
your mum ux on Twitter
Keep up to date with what we're doing and what we're saying.
your mum ux on LinkedIn
Connect with us through LinkedIn.
Co-founder at your mum
From May 1, 2010 and still in this role.
Senior Information Architect at Freestyle Interactive Ltd
From January 1, 2007 until May 1, 2010.
Account Director at Atticmedia
From January 1, 2006 until January 1, 2007.
Producer (offline digital media) at Freestyle Interactive
From June 1, 2004 until January 1, 2006.
Creative Director at Big Picture Interactive
From January 1, 2000 until December 1, 2003.
Education and Qualifications
2:1 BA (Hons), Interactive Multimedia Communications
1994 – 1998
Blog comments by Craig Brewster
- Start me up! A profile of Clickmodels, easy prototyping for designers, 20 Sep 2013
- Picture this: web design is no longer 95% typography, 26 Jun 2013
- Six clever examples of branded Facebook apps, 25 May 2012
- E-commerce calls to action: 10 best practice tips, 16 Mar 2012
- Buying bloggers: when will brands come to their senses?, 9 Sep 2011
- Why your best social media strategy might be not having one, 6 May 2011
- Are we in a social media bubble?, 27 Apr 2011
- Copywriting for digital mindsets, 4 Mar 2011
- 17 digital marketing trends for 2011, by Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein, 7 Jan 2011
Forum posts by Craig Brewster
- Practicing what we preach, 9 Oct 2012
- What do you think of "User Experience"?, 31 Aug 2012
- Remote user testing software - what's avaialble?, 1 May 2012
- 11 ways to improve an online shop , 5 Mar 2012
- Government's Fix the Web asks (some of) the audience, 16 Nov 2010