|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||11 May 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics, Search Marketing|
Address: 421 North 36th Street, Seattle, Washington 98103, United States
7 years digital agency leadership
8 years search marketing (PPC & SEO in Google, Yahoo, Bing)
11 years interactive media business development
17 years driving client solutions in digital media and technology
Solution development, digital marketing strategy, business/corporate development, service delivery management, program development, search engine marketing, social media, website analytics, online media sales and thought leadership.
Confluence excels at bringing together the right mix of resources – people, processes, technologies – to create targeted inbound marketing solutions enabling ambitious, growth-oriented businesses to achieve measurable success in the digital space.
Confluence Digital Blog
Regular updates on the digital marketing landscape.
Confluence Digital Facebook Page
Stuff we say and have posted on Facebook. Truly fascinating.
My LinkedIn Profile
Most of the stuff you need to know but were afraid to ask about me.
Vice President at Point It, Inc.
From May 1, 2003 until April 1, 2009.
Digital Marketing Consultant at Self-Employed
From November 1, 2000 until April 1, 2003.
Director Corporate Development, Strategic Partnerships at Aptimus, Inc.
From September 1, 1996 until November 1, 2000.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelors of Science, Business Administration - Marketing
San Diego State University-California State University
University of Washington
Marketing Experiments Certification
Blog comments by Eric Layland
- Seven ways that restaurants can take advantage of mobile, 5 Aug 2013
- 31 things I need to see on your ecommerce product page, 4 Aug 2013
- 11 great ways to use digital technology in retail stores, 18 Jul 2013
- SEO and social media get married, 24 Dec 2012
- How to make an infographic online: five essential free tools, 25 Oct 2012
- Will the Oracle-Google lawsuit kill the API?, 9 May 2012
- Google’s semantic search set to revolutionise SEO, 28 Mar 2012
- Recent Google updates: blood, SERPs and tears, 22 Mar 2012
- What you should really do on Twitter, 20 Mar 2012
- Klout vs Kred in the social influence game, 16 Feb 2012