|Job Title||Lead Generation Manager|
|Organization||Kumon Educational UK|
|Member Since||17 Jun 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Online Copywriting, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Project Management|
I have been involved in lead generation, online marketing and web development for over a decade with a strong focus in the recruitment sector. I presently work in the education sector and am responsible for lead generation and website promotion for Kumon Educational UK.
Kumon maths & English tuition
Kumon runs maths and English classes for children of all ages and abilities, where children work through the programme at a pace that is tailored to their needs.
Kumon Ireland offers maths and English support for children of all ages and abilities; instilling lifelong study skills and boosting children's confidence.
Online Lead Generation Blog
My personal blog which explores current topics within the world of Online Lead Generation and Search Engine Marketing.
My LinkedIn Profile
Feel free to contact me via LinkedIn.
Education and Qualifications
CIM qualified marketeer with communications degree
Blog comments by Geoff Andrews
- 10 interesting digital marketing stats we've seen this week, 17 Mar 2013
- The future of mobile in 2013, 3 Jan 2013
- Five tips for using Facebook for customer service, 16 Sep 2011
- Six rules for producing optimised web content, 25 Nov 2010
- Ten horrifying display ad placements, 3 Oct 2010
- MP demonstrates zero understanding of search engines, 1 Aug 2010
- Ten ways to get ahead on LinkedIn, 22 Jul 2010
- Social media marketing: what’s stopping you?, 15 Jul 2010
- Six things you can do in-house to improve your SEO, 3 Jun 2010
- Ten reasons for retailers to use mobile coupons, 20 May 2010