|Job Title||SEO & Social Manager|
|Organization||Jellyfish Online Marketing|
|Member Since||9 Nov 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Online Copywriting, Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Community Management|
After attaining a degree in Fashion Promotions, Hannah started her career writing in the automotive industry for various print media titles and websites such as Yahoo!
She then went on to write online content for one of the UK’s largest non-profit organisations and was pivotal in setting up their social media presence as well as implementing their social strategy and activity.
As an SEO & Social Manager at Jellyfish, Hannah is responsible for identifying opportunities within the digital landscape for clients, managing the implementation and reporting of activity across social platforms and communicating these internally across channels. Social platforms managed include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and blogs.
Blog comments by Hannah Rainford
- Five demoralising Google Trends, 28 Mar 2013
- How Cadbury uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, 20 Mar 2013
- How Arena Flowers used Twitter to deal with a customer service catastrophe, 19 Mar 2013
- Optimise your tweets with these five simple suggestions, 18 Feb 2013
- Five ways to avoid social media fragmentation, 1 Oct 2012
- Pinterest: the top 10 UK retailers reviewed, 2 Jul 2012
- Keeping children safe online: treading the line between safety and free expression , 14 Jun 2012
- GM defriended Facebook over rejection of bigger, bolder ads, 30 May 2012
- Domino's offers cheaper pizza in return for tweets, 5 Mar 2012
- Facebook to roll out timeline to brands and verify high profile accounts, 17 Feb 2012