|Name||James Gadsby Peet|
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Organization||Cancer Research UK|
|Registered Since||10 Jul 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Web Design, Web Project Management|
The roles I have undertaken have given me a deep understanding of the need for organisational goals and objectives to be aligned to their stakeholders' own needs and desires.
I have had significant experience in using a wide range of communications channels to ensure that an organisations' message makes it to the right people in the most efficient and effective way possible.
More recently I have developed a strong interest in using technology, and all the advantages it promises, to further these channels of communication. At the same time however I am also well versed in the skill of ensuring all methods of communication are aligned through robust strategies in order to bring integrity and consistency to a brand.
My goals are to further develop my ability as an all round 'marketeer' and work for an organisation that values and understands the importance of ensuring that the service they offer is suitably relevant and communicated to all their stakeholders.
Blog comments by James Gadsby Peet
- Emotion: The elephant in the room for marketers?, 1 Aug 2013
- Tap on the map? Maybe I was wrong about NFC, 22 Jul 2013
- Social media measurement: Is Google Analytics getting it wrong?, 12 Feb 2013
- Dell's ‘mystery’ discounts. Good idea or a guaranteed way to annoy customers?, 8 Jan 2013
- Bonobos shows the power of integrating social and email, 11 Dec 2012
- Forget mobile-first: solution-first is the only way to succeed, 3 Dec 2012
- Buy with Facebook?, 22 Aug 2012