|Job Title||Global Managing Director|
|Organization||We Are Social|
|Registered Since||26 May 2006|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Customer Service, Social, Community Management, Strategy & Operations|
Robin is a 15 year veteran of digital marketing, consistently producing effective and award winning work for the world’s biggest brands, over the years picking up D&AD, Clio, One Show and many other awards. He started blogging in 1997, is a member of the IAB’s social media council and is a regular conference speaker on social media.
In 2008 he co-founded We Are Social, a new kind of agency that combines an innate understanding of social media with digital, PR and marketing skills. With offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Singapore, Sydney & São Paulo and a multitude of awards under their belt, including two WOMMYs, they work with clients worldwide including adidas, Heinz, Smirnoff, HP, Unilever, Moët & Chandon, Kleenex, PayPal and Hotels.com on local, regional and global projects.
Blog comments by Robin Grant
- The Old Spice Guy wins at the social web, 15 Jul 2010
- Measuring social media at Social Media Influence, 2 Mar 2009
- Q&A: Matthew Yeomans on social media measurement, 24 Feb 2009
- Why do top global brands like Coca Cola ignore Twitter for engagement?, 11 Feb 2009
- Is Twitter going paid for commercial accounts?, 11 Feb 2009
- Sethi leaves TechCrunch UK after dispute with Arrington, 14 Dec 2006
- Being on BBC's Watchdog - how much traffic does prime time TV drive to your site?, 8 Nov 2006