|Job Title||Managing Partner|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||25 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization|
An experienced e-commerce consultant with core expertise in the area of Consumer Behavior Analysis, Segmentation, Predictive Modeling, Marketing ROI Analysis, Online Merchandising and Promotion Analysis
Over 9 years of experience in the online industry including 7 years in the Retail and E-Commerce domain. Have worked with some of the famous brands and retailers in the North America market such as; Burberry, Toys “R” Us, Calvin Klein, Harrah’s Entertainment, Kenneth Cole, Petsmart, ACE Hardware, Ralph Lauren, HomeClick, Sports Authority, GEICO and CDW.
A certified Product Manager with exceptional skills in the area of Roadmap Designing, Product Marketing and Sales Support.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor in Commerce (Majors: Maths, Statistics, Accountancy and Economics)
Diploma in Computer Science
Certified Product Manager (Pragmatic Marketing)
Certified Consultant for Omniture, UNICA and Google Products.
Blog comments by Sushant Ajmani
Forum posts by Sushant Ajmani
- Conversion Tracking , 20 Oct 2010
- Free usability testing by universities, 19 Oct 2010
- Multiple Twitter users - tag by name or daily responsibility?, 15 Oct 2010
- How to decide whether to provide PayPal as a payment method, 15 Oct 2010
- Website indexing > why only one page indexed?, 27 Sep 2010
- URl Masking, 27 Sep 2010
- Analytics... why are my conversion rates plummeting?, 27 Sep 2010
- multi-lingual super-site, 25 Sep 2010