|Company / Organization Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, User Experience and Usability, Web Design|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Food & Drink, Retail, Technology|
Maginus Software Solutions Ltd
|Number of Staff||61-150|
|Date Established||1st March 1992|
Maginus can help you to deliver the best possible experience online across every customer touch point; whether it’s online, in store, call centre and mobile.
Our solutions are designed to market, merchandise and sell products successfully via all digital channels. We help businesses turn their visions into reality by providing intelligent software solutions that increase sales, improve customer service and build long-lasting relationships.
Our eCommerce platform can be delivered standalone, as a stepping stone toward developing an integrated multi-channel enterprise solution, or as part of a fully integrated Maginus MCC solution.
In today’s competitive marketplace, Maginus can deliver everything you need to build and run a successful eCommerce operation. Maginus live and breathe eCommerce and have a dedicated eCommerce design, development and full-service agency.
We focus on helping our clients improve sales online and provide all the key elements to convert interests into orders:
- A functionally rich, enterprise level eCommerce platform based on EPiServer and Microsoft.
- eCommerce site build and creative design service
- Software Designed and Developed to deliver across B2B and B2C markets
- Powerful Online Marketing Promotions to increase order value and conversation rates
- We offer sophisticated automated merchandising solutions from Apptus (EPiServer) increased customer satisfaction and ROI.
- We are leading experts in eCommerce systems integration to enable standardised, reliable integration between your back end and commerce web platform.
- Helping you to increase, convert and engage with your traffic:
Our full-service online marketing agency help you to increase, convert and engage with your visitors through Creative Design, SEO, PPC, Social Media / community management, Email Marketing, Multivariate Testing, Usability and reporting.
Cath Kidston, Corney & Barrow, Fortnum & Mason, Traidcraft, Hafele, Aldridge Security, Speedo, Polar, IDS (International Decorative Surfaces), Traidcraft, The Co-operative Group (The Co-Op Electrical, The Co-Op Pharmacy, The Co-Operative Clothing, Calendar Club, Makro, Nomad Travel, Trotters, Mums and Me, Toyota Home Sewing, and more
ECMOD 'Website & Digital Development Services' 2009
ECMOD 'Supplier of the Year' 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
Microsoft ISV of the Year 2010
Reports featuring Maginus
- Ecommerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2013, 14 Dec 2012
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2011, 17 Jun 2011
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2010, 23 Mar 2010
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2009, 13 Jan 2009
Press Releases from Maginus
Blog comments by Maginus
- Seven potential downsides from using responsive design, Andrew Jones, 16 Jan 2013
- Build relationships, not links, for SEO in 2013, Andrew Jones, 11 Jan 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks