|Company / Organization Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Web Analytics|
|Industry Focus||Financial Services, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure|
Oxford House, 182 Upper Richmond Road
|Number of Staff||151-500|
|Private or Public?||Publicly Owned|
|Date Established||1st April 1998|
ValueClick Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) is one of the world’s largest integrated online marketing companies. Through its individual brands, ValueClick offers comprehensive and scalable solutions that deliver cost-effective customer acquisition for advertisers and revenue for publishers. ValueClick provides advertisers and publishers with performance-based solutions through all online marketing channels. Brand offerings include:
- ValueClick Media - online advertising network and ad sales for advertisers and publishers
- Commission Junction – global leader in affiliate marketing
- PriceRunner.co.uk – the UK’s most comprehensive and impartial shopping comparison website
- Mediaplex - intelligent technology for digital marketing, including adserving, email marketing and paid search bid management.
For more information, please visit www.valueclick.co.uk.
Argos, Symantic, IHG, TUI, Vodafone, Finnair, Skype, Dell, Kurt Geiger, Cadbury's, Mars, Kellogg's, Laura Ashley, QVC, Homebase, Quidco, TopCashBack, VoucherCodes.co.uk, Paddy Power, Betfair, eBay, Amazon, Pixmania, and and many more.
Reports featuring ValueClick
- Marketing Attribution Management Buyer's Guide, 31 May 2011
- Ad Serving Buyer's Guide, 17 Mar 2011
- Understanding Convergence and Performance Marketing: Trends Briefing , 24 Jan 2011
- Online Advertising Networks Buyer's Guide 2009, 16 Jun 2009
- Online Advertising Networks Buyer's Guide 2008, 8 May 2008
Blog posts by ValueClick
- What’s really challenging the online performance marketing industry?, Florian Gramshammer, 13 Mar 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks