|Date||9:00am 22nd November – 6:00pm November 23 2012|
|Venue||Hotel Holiday Inn, Glenmaria KL, Malaysia, Malaysia|
|Trainer||Eu Gene Ang|
About the course
This course will take participants through the entire process of setting up an E-commerce site. Starting from why e-commerce is important and looking at different E-commerce solutions as we learn how to optimize on the ecommerce platforms; delegates will be able to consider how they wish to expand their businesses onto E-commerce. It will also touch on some of the new developments in E-commerce.
This course will provide you with a strong understanding of the different facets that are required in developing an E-commerce business. By focusing on basics and then building up to the cutting edge solutions, participants will be able to decide where on the spectrum they lie and how they wish to tackle this important channel. The program will look at data analysis to help develop a better E-commerce decision making.
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs, business owners and marketing professionals who have or are looking to set up an E-commerce business.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the different components that are required to start and run an E-commerce business
• Evaluate your current E-commerce capabilities and platform
• Measure and optimize your E-commerce business
• Appreciate the different forces that consumers consider when making an online purchase and how you need to optimize on those channels
• Learn how to manage multiple promotions and cross-selling opportunities to different customer segments to maximize on your sales potential
What will I learn?
Setting the Stage
• The E-commerce environment
• The changing consumer
• The global and local competitive environment
Setting up your ecommerce site
• What are the considerations?
• What E-commerce platforms are available?
• What billing platforms are available?
Optimizing your website
• Measuring and testing your site
• Optimizing your site (the site, the check-out process)
• A look at running promotions
• Cross-selling on your site
• Increasing awareness of your site
• What are the pitfalls to avoid
Eu Gene Ang
Founder and Principal Trainer, Click Academy Asia
Eu Gene Ang founded and managed a highly regarded regional digital agency based in Singapore which was a finalist in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency of the Year 2011 award in Singapore. He provides digital marketing consulting and training to global clients like Siemens, Fujitsu, Estee Lauder, Sennheiser, Samsung, Bausch & Lomb, and regional firms like Digi, Marie France, Kurnia, Lunch Actually, OCBC, Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Technological University among others.
Prior to this, Eu Gene has spent 15 years in marketing and sales in top global firms like 3M, FedEx and DHL. Eu Gene is a Qualified Google AdWords individual and Certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing and Top SEO Placement awarded by Search Engine Workshops. Eu Gene specializes in digital strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and analytics, and holds a Master In Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, from the Nanyang Technological University, and Bachelor in Business Administration (Marketing), BBA (1st Class Honours) from the National University of Singapore.
Hotel Holiday Inn, Glenmaria KL
Contact Lynn for any queries on +603 7803 6191 or at email@example.com