The digital industry is much too complex and moves much too fast for any one person to stay ahead of every discipline. But employers need to hire people who can hit the ground running.
That's where the Digital Marketing Communications Executive Certificate comes in – a formally recognised qualifications from two of the most respected institutions in cutting-edge digital marketing: Econsultancy and the University of Technology Sydney.
Whether you're looking to break into the industry, to sharpen a specific set of skills, accelerate your career or upskill your team, you’ll find the fastest route to current best practice right here.
The Executive Certificate programme delivers a challenging series of academically accredited courses, each covering a specific digital discipline, with an emphasis on practical skill development, aligned with rigorous academic understanding.
You'll learn the most up-to-date strategies, tactics and technologies from top practitioners in a curriculum that uses a combination of face-to-face classroom teaching and strategy-led workshops, developed from rigorous competency frameworks and real-world practice.
The courses are being delivered on strictly limited intakes, via a schedule determined by industry demand, providing intensive training and guidance where organizations and individuals need it most.
The Certificate Subject Areas
The Executive Certificate initially aims to cover three core areas, each with multiple topics for delegates to choose from:
Unit 1. Strategy, planning and management concepts
- Digital Project management
- Digital media planning and strategy
Unit 2. Measurement, data and attribution concepts
- Web analytics and measurement
Unit 3. Acquisition, retention and engagement concepts
- Digital content marketing and strategy
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing and strategy
- Social media and online PR
- There are three core units and delegates must choose at least one module in each unit, as part of six total choices.
- Certificate modules will be delivered by Econsultancy trainers.
- The certificate will take around 12-14 weeks to complete from start to finish
- Delivered as a combination of classroom and workshop learning
- Modules focus on real-world, practical issues, with an emphasis on actionable value to bring back to the day job
- Class sizes are limited, to maintain an oustanding level of training and development
- Cost: $2,995 + GST
Who should participate
Anyone who needs to master digital marketing concepts as quickly and as thoroughly as possible, including:
- Individuals looking to move into a new area, or add important skills.
- Teams needing an injection of current best-practice.
- Teams needing to ramp up knowledge across an entire discipline such as social media or online retailing.
- Experienced practitioners looking to sharpen or refresh skills.
- Anyone looking to accelerate their career.
- Professionals looking to break into digital marketing or ecommerce.
What you'll learn
These are practical, hands-on programs focused on actionable learning and rigorous preparation for the tasks and challenges you’ll encounter in your work as a digital practitioner, including:
- Improving performance on the most important digital disciplines
- Measurably boosting engagement, conversion and retention
- The latest strategies and tactics used by front-line specialists
- The technologies available to help you execute
- How companies tackle the toughest challenges in digital
- How to plan and deliver successful programmes and campaigns
- How to manage expectations and measure results
- How to earn the support of your management team
- How to market your successes to earn more budget
Why Econsultancy and UTS?
Worldwide, nobody trains and educates more digital marketers than Econsultancy - and UTS brings expertise in academic theory and practice-oriented learning. Together, we’ve earned our reputations for excellence in training because we:
- Focus on practical, real-world learning
- Only use expert, practitioner trainers
- Keep all courses up-to-the-minute
- Apply rigorous, benchmarked competency frameworks
- Put learning into the context of your company
- Connect you to a growing alumni base
- Enjoy the respect of the digital marketing world
The Bottom Line
An Econsultancy-UTS Executive Certificate is the ideal way to light a rocket under your career, while bringing back real value to the business that employs you.
It's no walk in the park – these are challenging programmes – but the rewards are significant.
You’ll emerge with the confidence and the credentials you need to make yourself marketable to any company that cares about digital marketing (who doesn’t?) and indispensible once you get into that role.
Take the first steps - or take the plunge…
Register your interest in the Executive Certificate today by contacting us at email@example.com or +61 2 8233 9230, telling us which areas interest you – with no obligation.