The Leadership Council's remit is to review and provide feedback on the course content to ensure the program adequately addresses current industry requirements and reflects industry developments as they happen. In addition, the Council will hold an annual reception evening for the MSc delegates, giving them unprecedented access to insight from the very best in the business.
The Leadership Council includes:
- Robin Terell, Executive Director, Multichannel and International
- Colin Porter, Joint MD, Crombie
- Tony Preedy, Marketing Director, Lakeland
- Russell Gould, Ex-Ecommerce Director, Thomas Cook
- Wendy Mansell, HR Director, Amazon UK
- Mike Hancox, CEO, Ideal Shopping Direct PLC
- James Roper, Founder, IMRG
The Council's involvement provides a rigorous commercial focus to the qualification and a level of mentoring and inspiration - placing the internet at the heart of multichannel retail. The "rising stars of internet retailing", who are considering applying, will be excited about the amazing wealth of experience and the inspirational people that they will meet throughout the course."
Ian Jindal, Industry Tutor