Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 19 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Nominet ploughs ahead with .uk domains despite opposition 16 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Exponential Interactive is a leading global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines world-class data and technology to help brands find and reach their prospective customers and connect with them using highly engaging creative messaging that is delivered across display, video and mobile, on a global scale.
My new role allows me to work across all of our audience engagement divisions including display advertising provider Tribal Fusion, brand engagement platform Firefly Video, in-stream video advertising specialist AdoTube, and in-app mobile advertising provider Appsnack.
I have over twelve years experience in the digital advertising business. Prior to my role at Tribal Fusion, I was most recently Director of Client Services at Flashtalking, now the largest UK based independent rich media ad serving platform. During my three year tenure I was instrumental in the strategic growth of the company, taking headcount from eight to forty-four and over-seeing a 123% increase in turnover.
Before Flashtalking I was Director of Rich Media Services EMEA at Google/DoubleClick, responsible for defining service structure and the integration of Tangozebra following its acquisition in March 2007. I had worked for Tangozebra since startup in 2001, becoming a key member of the senior management team with responsibility for the company’s key client relationships, campaign management structure and contributing to product innovation.