Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 19 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Nominet ploughs ahead with .uk domains despite opposition 16 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Suzanne has an unusual hybrid background of journalism and product management. Described as a 'digital native' on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/suzannelocke), she started out at Sky News in 1999 as one of the website's launch journalists, before going on to launch and then edit and manage the Sky Movies and Sky Showbiz sites.
Having grown up in Bahrain, she left the UK to return to the GCC and sample life there as an adult, arriving in Dubai in the boom times of 2006 to launch and edit the XPRESS site for Gulf News and work as a development manager across the Gulf News portfolio.
She went on to Emap and the world of B2B and subscription sites as editor of meed.com before progressing into Emap Middle East's leadership team in 2009 as digital development director.