|Job Title||Strategy Director|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||18 Mar 2005|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, User Experience and Usability, Web Design|
Email:Telephone: 01829 260 600
Address: Chowley Oak Business Park, Chowley Oak Lane, Tattenhall, Cheshire, CH3 9GA, United Kingdom
Having freelanced since a very young age helping many clients with their digital strategy and websites, I ran my own website development company in Birmingham before joining Blueleaf to drive the digital side of the business.
Now working with large retail brands such as Next, Laura Ashley and Debenhams to help them achieve more from their digital spend and their current activity.
Digital Director at Blueleaf
From September 1, 2006 and still in this role.
Managing Director at Creative Glow
From October 1, 2005 until August 1, 2006.
Freelance web developer at N/A
From January 1, 1996 until July 1, 2005.
Blog comments by Rob Smith
- Opportunities for global e-commerce [infographic], 20 Sep 2012
- Will Passbook be Apple's key to cracking mobile commerce?, 18 Sep 2012
- Top 250 internet retailers on social media: infographic, 11 May 2012
- 13 deeply unfortunate online ad placements, 11 May 2012
- Ten great e-commerce product pages, 26 Oct 2010
- Gleecommerce: 10 ways to improve job satisfaction, 5 Feb 2010
- And you wonder why no-one buys from you, 8 Jul 2009
- Oddbins fails with email marketing strategy, 16 Sep 2008
- Using search to measure offline success, 25 Apr 2007
Forum posts by Rob Smith
- PCI Compliance companies, 8 Feb 2010
- iPhone apps over 10mb - a bad idea?, 10 Dec 2009
- Mobile commerce - main stream enough?, 10 Dec 2009
- Card Declines, 30 Nov 2009
- Card Declines, 29 Nov 2009
- Costs for 1st Generation E-Commerce Retail Site?, 8 Jul 2009
- Agency & supplier input needed!, 8 Jul 2009
- Retail Home Page layout, 8 Jul 2009
- Overseas Delivery Calculation, 8 Jul 2009