|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Registered Since||5 Dec 2005|
|Areas of Expertise||Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
Email:Telephone: 01273 207225
Mobile: 07813 070431
Address: Propellernet, Castle Square House, 9 Castle Square, Brighton, BN3 3FN, United Kingdom
I am fortunate enough to have spent 12 years at the forefront of a fascinating evolution in digital marketing. I have seen the rise of broadband, the explosion of search, the emergence of PPC, the slow decline of affiliates, the death of broadcast and the rebirth of PR in a social digital world. The best of these years have been at Propellernet where we have embraced these changes, accepted nothing, challenged everything, and seen outstanding performance as a result.
We are now 20 strong, work for numerous leading brands, and are considered pioneers of the digital age (at least by our mums). I put this down to the quality of the team, and the culture of our company. My ethos as managing director has been to hire the very best people and create a culture and environment in which they can flourish.
I'm always looking for new alliances and exciting projects to broaden our horizons, so if you are liking what you see, get in touch and we can put the world to rights.
If not maybe I'll see you in the trenches at www.toughguy.co.uk
Blog posts and comments by Jack Hubbard
- Shift the thinking and see the potential of SEM for brands, 26 Apr 2010
- Express Group turns to selling links, big companies caught buying, 23 Apr 2010
- Some newspapers may hate search engines, but they love SEO spam, 11 Mar 2010
- Murdoch: Google? We don't need no stinkin' Google, 13 Nov 2009
- Buying or selling SEO links? Look at the trouble you’re causing, 6 Nov 2009
- Buying or selling SEO links? Look at the trouble you’re causing, 11 Oct 2009
- Buying or selling SEO links? Look at the trouble you’re causing, 8 Oct 2009
- Buying or selling SEO links? Look at the trouble you’re causing, 7 Oct 2009