|Job Title||Head of Analytics & Optimisation|
|Registered Since||17 Jan 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Paid Search (PPC), Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, Data & Analytics, Search Marketing|
Email:Telephone: 01737 749635
Address: Jellyfish, 31 london road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9SS, United Kingdom
Head of Analytics, Optimisation & Training for Jellyfish (both the UK and US agencies). Offering a range of training services, web analytics services, Google Analytics consultancy, Google Analytics Premium solutions, conversion optimisation, user testing, usability and more.
* Managing the growing team & ensuring we have the internal skills to fulfil the range of products and services offered.
* Developing the Training programme offered by the agency.
* Budget management for related P&L's.
* Ensuring Jellyfish retains it's status as a Google Analytics™ Certified Partner.
* Developing the agencies web analytics offering.
* Developing the agencies conversion optimisation services.
* Pitching for, and winning new analytics & conversion business across both the UK and US markets.
* Delivering strategic, analytical and technical insights internally and to key clients.
* Marketing of services .
Areas of expertise include:
* Training solutions
* Budget management
* Team management
* Advanced Google Analytics user
* Advanced Google Analytics consultancy
* Google Analytics Training
* Data analysis
* Landing page strategy &website optimisation
* Conversion rate optimisation (A/B testing, MVT)
* Usability testing & website recommendations
* In depth understanding of all things PPC (Google adwords, Bing, Yahoo)
* Competitor intelligence & insights
I have over 7 years experience working in a digital agency, primarily with clients in the UK and USA. Experience covers a wide range of different verticals including campaigns for Walden University, Gamestop (the largest video games retailer in the USA), Moneyweek, Fidelity Investments, and many more.
Specialties:Google Analytics, conversion optimisation, landing page strategy, turning data into insight and recommendations for improving websites.