|Organisation||The Adword Adviser|
|Registered Since||9 Jan 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
Email:Telephone: 01235 424716
Address: Didcot Business Centre, Market Place, DIDCOT, Oxfordshire, OX11 7LE, United Kingdom
I am an experienced business consultant and Website Marketing specialist, with a passion for providing business focused, plain English advice that my customers can understand, and solutions that deliver measurable benefits.
My marketing approach is both pragmatic and driven by the need to deliver measurable results.
Before setting up The Adword Adviser, my background was very much a business one, mainly in the IT and Telecoms sectors. This has given me the ability to combine an understanding of technology with the skill to explain it simply and clearly.
With more than 25 years working experience in IT and business I have developed a wide range of skills and experience that I draw on to provide an excellent service to my clients:
business & financial management; business consultancy; sales and marketing.
- Logica; Telecoms Divisional Director
- CTG (IT services); UK Managing Director
- Saladin (IT software); Head of Development
- Oracle; Utilities Consultancy Manager
The Adword Adviser provides a wide range of website marketing services including Keyword Research, Website Usability Reviews, Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click Advertising.
We work with clients from many different industries across business-to-business and business-to-consumer services. Although tackled in different ways our main objectives always stay the same – increase customer leads or conversions and produce a suitable ROI (return on investment).
We have four years experience of managing website marketing initiatives for a range of customers on a daily basis and we are experts in this area.
Blog comments by Jayne Reddyhoff
- What everyone should know about the new ICO cookie regulations, 3 Aug 2011
- Aiming content at competitors, 8 Apr 2011
- Five reasons your clients hate you, 29 Sep 2010
- Site search used by 5% of visitors - study, 7 Jul 2010
- How to rate your PPC agency, 17 Jun 2010
- Cunning ways to find work via search and social media, 8 Jun 2010
- Should you crowdsource your SEO via the internet?, 8 Apr 2010
- SEO is dead, long live SEO, 15 Dec 2009
- What a lot of rubbish everyone is talking about Google and paywalls, 4 Dec 2009
- 10 reasons people criticize SEO, 17 Oct 2009
Forum posts by Jayne Reddyhoff
- WOW Analytics - IP Lookup, 20 Oct 2011