|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Organisation||Fuse Lead Marketing|
|Registered Since||16 Jan 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Strategy & Operations, Conversion Rate Optimization|
Managed by Peter Bell (said by many to be the brightest thinker in lead generation today). He is responsible for the first ever Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) research on UK lead generation as a member of the IAB Online Lead Generation Council. He runs the UK's most popular blog on performance lead marketing, an author of many whitepapers on lead generation and recently featured in the Guardian newspaper.
Peter’s unique insight, shaped by cutting his teeth in traditional publishing for IPC Media, then with Forward, a customer engagement agency managing Tesco before plunging directly into lead generation with Consodata (later Acxiom) in 2002 where Peter led the Online Lead Generation team.
Peter was awarded the IDM Diploma in Digital Marketing (DipDigM) in 2007.
Over the last decade, Peter has worked with the UK's biggest brands including E.ON Energy, Carphone Warehouse, Cancer Research UK and Sky providing literally millions of leads and customers.
Peter's previous start-up grew into the UK's fastest growing lead generation agency helping major brands across all vertical sectors achieve their marketing KPI's.
In 2011, he launched Fuse, representing the next evolution of performance lead marketing embracing mobile and social channels plus lead profiling and scoring to gain outstanding marketing results.
Founder at Fuse Lead Marketing
From October 1, 2011 and still in this role.
Joint Managing Director at Funnel Lead Marketing
From October 1, 2009 until October 1, 2011.
Head of Online Lead Generation at Acxiom
From September 1, 2002 until September 1, 2009.
Education and Qualifications
IDM Digital Diploma (Dip DigM)
BSc (Hons) in Business
Blog comments by Peter Bell
- Micro-copywriting: the good, the bad and the cheesy pictures, 8 Jan 2013
- Google and Yahoo confirm that lead generation has hit the big time, 20 Dec 2012
- Did international expansion kill Groupon?, 7 Dec 2012
- Will mobile internet replace desktop? [infographic], 27 Nov 2012
- Are online retailers being tripped up by postcode entry? , 6 Nov 2012
- Seven top tips for designing welcome emails, 26 Sep 2012
- GM defriended Facebook over rejection of bigger, bolder ads, 31 May 2012
- Is Google selling leads in the UK?, 17 May 2012
- How to survive the transition to digital direct response, 8 May 2012
- Is time running out for email append?, 3 May 2012