|Job Title||Online Marketing Manager|
|Organisation||Solus Garden & Leisure|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||29 Oct 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
An experienced digital marketing manager, with specialist expertise in web development project management, search engine marketing, content marketing, social media. Over 7 years experience in digital marketing management in the healthcare, energy, recycling, flooring, garden and leisure industries.
Global Digital Marketing Manager at Karndean Designflooring
From January 10, 2011 until December 31, 2012.
Internet Marketing Manager at Sims Recycling Solutions (Global) & Sims Metal Management (Europe)
From October 20, 2008 until January 7, 2011.
Online Content Manager at E.ON UK
From January 1, 2007 until July 31, 2007.
Internet Marketing Manager at BMI Healthcare
From February 1, 2006 until October 31, 2007.
Education and Qualifications
Certificate in Digital Marketing - IDM, 2007
BA (Hons) Business Studies - Birmingham City University, 1994
Blog comments by Philip Thorman
- Why your advocacy programs need influencers? Because of POME and ZMOT!, 19 Jul 2013
- 20 automated emails your customers won't delete, 4 Jul 2013
- Why you should show your product videos on Pinterest, 25 Jun 2013
- Opera study highlights country-specific user behaviour, 28 Feb 2012
- How to improve local search rankings, 27 Jul 2010