|Job Title||Country Manager UK|
|Registered Since||9 Jun 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
11+yrs hands-on experience in digital operations roles. Strong both technically and commercially. Also trained in management and sales.
Management, building high performance teams, operations and new business development.
Cross-channel digital marketing: Display, Affiliate, SEM and SEO, Social, Email, Analytics, Attribution.
Blog posts and comments by Robin Davies
- The false comforts of fractional attribution, 1 Mar 2012
- The false comforts of fractional attribution, 29 Feb 2012
- The false comforts of fractional attribution, 28 Feb 2012
- The false comforts of fractional attribution, 27 Feb 2012
- Q&A: Tess Bedard of TUI Travel on conversion tracking, 6 Sep 2011
- Attribution modelling: the myths and the misnomers, 22 Jul 2011