|Job Title||Head of Web Operations|
|Registered Since||7 Sep 2001|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Web Analytics|
Sean Clark is Head of Web at Adnams in Southwold, Suffolk, UK. Sean has spent over 10 years working online and enabling off-line business models translate into profitable Internet companies.
Over this time Sean has witnessed the rapid change in the online space, ever adapting to stay ahead of the competition with keen awareness of current trends. E-commerce is one of Sean’s specialities, using analytics and testing methodologies to maximise return on investment and with Social Media playing a big role in customer interaction, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Blogging are now amongst Sean’s favoured channels for customer acquisition.
Blog comments by Sean Clark
- Q&A: LBI's Manley on preparing for the EU cookie directive, 31 Oct 2011
- Should all your staff be engaging in social media?, 13 Jun 2011
- The Telegraph launches iPad app #appreview, 21 Sep 2010
- Is Twitter any use for retailers? , 12 Mar 2010
- Social media ROI: The best of British opinion, 2 Mar 2010
- 10 retailers that don't sell online, 1 Feb 2008