|Company / Organisation Type||Other Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization|
|Industry Focus||Gaming & Gambling, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
Crewe Hall Farm
|Number of Staff||61-150|
|Date Established||1st October 1997|
RedEye is a global company specialising in email and website optimisation.
Our award winning services help clients fully understand the behaviour of online users and implement the right solutions to effectively target these users, improving conversion and increasing ROI.
RedEye is the leader in behavioural email. Behavioural email integrates web analytics data with email marketing to send relevant and targeted email campaigns based on a user's individual online browsing behaviour.
Targeting consumers based on their website browsing behaviour enables marketers to personalise emails. Abandoned basket is just one of the behavioural programmes we offer to engage with users based on online behaviour.
Using behavioural email ensures all email communication is relevant and timely to each individual customer. This solves deliverability problems and helps clients receive white list status. Ultimately behavioural email improves conversion, ROI and has resulted in incremental sales of 20%.
The biggest block to rolling out a successful behavioural email programme is the complication of data integration. RedEye’s behavioural data capturing technology and proprietary de-duplication software is our greatest USP and bypasses this block. Combining highly sophisticated data capture technology with a single integrated database for true marketing automation, RedEye has the ability to build complex segmentation models to drive and automate highly targeted email campaigns. Our highly sophisticated, integrated database allows clients to send out hundreds of different variables of behavioural email including customer value, purchase history and visiting a specific page.
In addition to our email marketing services, we help clients with website optimisation by providing a UX-driven approach to testing. With experts in user experience, analytics and website design all under one roof we ensure every element of a campaign is focused on achieving our clients’ goals.
Ford, Skype, Office Depot, Sainsbury's Bank, Legal and General, esure, LV=, RBS, Kwik-Fit, Interflora, Hotel Chocolat, Radley, Wilkinson, Monarch, Avis Europe, Butlins, Haven, Macdonald Hotels, Warner Breaks, COI, DCSF, Business Link, and Direct Gov.
Best use of Email, Revolution Awards 2012
Best use of Email, NMA Effectiveness Awards 2012
Most Effective Online Campaign Optimiser, ECMOD Supplier of the Year Awards 2011
Best use of Email, NMA Effectiveness Awards 2010
Shortlisted, Econsultancy Innovation Awards, Innovation in Email Marketing 2011, 2012
Shortlised, Econsultancy Innovation Awards, Innovation in Web Analytics, 2012
Research featuring RedEye
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2013, 18 Sep 2013
- User Experience Buyer's Guide 2013, 1 Jul 2013
- Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide 2013, 1 Jan 2013
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2012, 24 Jan 2012
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2012, 12 Dec 2011
- User Experience Buyer's Guide 2011, 21 Feb 2011
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2010, 27 Oct 2010
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2010, 6 Jan 2010
- Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2009, 18 Sep 2009
- User Experience Buyer’s Guide 2009, 25 Jun 2009
Events RedEye has sponsored
- JUMP 2012 London, 10 Oct 2012
- JUMP 2011 London, 12 Oct 2011
- JUMP 2010, 13 Oct 2010
- Digital Cream 2010, 3 Mar 2010
- Online Marketing Masterclasses 2009, 18 Nov 2009
- The Future of Digital Marketing 2009, 17 Jun 2009
Blog posts by RedEye
- Send more email, make more money?, Tim Roe, 4 Jul 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks