|Date||25th November 2004 (1:00pm – 3:00pm)|
|Venue||Ludgate House, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Cost||Included with Enterprise subscription|
About the event
Circa. 12 attendees, no journalists, no audience, no sponsors, chaired and facilitated by E-consultancy
We will be covering two broad areas as defined below:
- Affiliate reactivation
- What additional incentives work to stimulate affiliate activity? Or is commission/EPC the be all and end all of affiliate schemes?
- Keyword bidding / Brand name bidding / PPC counter-bidding issues
- Are affiliate get-togethers worth it?
- How is expiry of content for affiliates managed e.g. rate change at a future date - how do you ensure that all old creative has been taken down?
- Is an extranet a viable idea to provide access to your current content and creative?
- What % of total online introduced sales should a good affiliate scheme contribute?
- What is a reasonable commission rate to pay the Network?
- Average payment times?
- Tracking LTV. How do you classify customers who come to you from multiple sources?
- Spyware and the dangers to programs and affiliate relationships
- In-house vs. network schemes: the effect on search engine listings, audit issues, data control etc.
- What commercial models exist for managing affiliates e.g. is there benefit in letting a design agency manage it for you
- How do you budget for a payment for performance scheme when you don't know how much traffic it will yield?
Avis, Royal Mail, Alliance & Leicester, ShopperUK.com Ltd, Post Office Ltd, Google, BCA (Book Club Associates), Eurostar, ShopDG, Cibleclick, Commision Junction, Unique Digital, Deal Group Media, Trade doubler, SBI Framfab
To share knowledge, experiences, best practice and to network.
20 mins Arrive, Coffee and Registration
80 mins E-consultancy facilitates debate around key issues and trends
20 mins Follow up conversations / networking / close
+44 (0)20 7071 8612, firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line 'Roundtable bookings')