Partner at TheAgency
02 September 2009 17:46pm
Can you help? In a recent survey 93% of social media users believe a company should have a social media presence. So we thought we'd try and determine what that presence might be.
If you take the time to answer the questions, i'll be happy to post the findings back up on this forum.
1. Which of the following describes your understanding of social media? (choose all that apply)
Online content created by people
A way for people to stay in touch in real time
The evolution of email
2. Why do you use social media? (choose all that apply)
To share information with friends and family
To network for business purposes
To help make decisions on the products I buy and the companies I buy from
3. How do you think social media should be used by companies? (choose all that apply)
A place to generate good publicity for the company
A place to offer advice, and customer service
4. How does advice and reviews posted on social media sites influence you? (choose all that apply)
When buying products and services
Your perception of brands
Keeping up with fashions and trends
When making life changing decisions about money and health
Social Customer Care Consultant at IBM
03 September 2009 08:45am
1. First two.
2. Other - provide customer service/online help & support to our customers
3. All options, as long as it is relevant to the customer
4. They might affect me depending on who tweets it and possibly number of tweeple tweeting it.
Hope this helps and interested to know the findings.
06 September 2009 16:13pm
Thanks Guy, i'll be sure to post them here. We've got a research project around this as well, so the final survey will have no less than 1000 responses.
writer at WC
07 September 2009 05:11am
Nice concern has been added..
What does everyone else thing of the
site mymmoshop? A lot of people are saying it is the #1 one site in
world in terms of where to buy wow gold. My experience with them has
been great so far. Peace out man.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register