About Lily Himmelsbach
Lily Himmelsbach is a New Yorker who graduated from Bryant University in 2009 with degrees in International Business, Management and Spanish. Following graduation, she joined American Eagle Outfitters to launch their international division, and open the brand’s first international stores outside North America. Lily left the corporate world in Spring 2011 to join San Francisco-based startup company Zaarly. Overseeing supply and operations for the brand, she opened their first NYC office. In Fall 2011, Lily became Director of Operations for NYC-based Let’s Gift It, a social gifting company. Lily is also an advisor to the Scandinavian ecommerce site ModAffekt, and chair of the Bryant University NY Alumni Network.
About Social Commerce In Action
- Selling through social media
- Converting 'Likes' and 'Follows' into real dollars
- Creating communities around the offline store
- Retail brands part of the online conversation
- What is social commerce?
- Activating communities and social discovery
- Leveraging startups for social innovation